Aviation Maintenance Teacher #76573
- Minimum of 3 years of successful teaching experience preferably in High School/Diploma level or 5 years of relevant industrial experience, preferably with training/teaching experience.
- Excellent oral and written English are essential
- IELTS Academic Score of 6.5 is necessary for all non-native English speakers.
- Strong IT Skills especially in MS Office programs. All employees must be IC3 certified.
- Advising management and colleagues on all training, logistical, administrative and discipline issues regarding the management and conduct of the curriculum.
- Plan and Coordinate – Teachers are responsible for planning, managing and improving learning, working with other team members to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies in line with policies and procedures.
- Develop – Teachers facilitate the implementation of curriculum and project planning with their teaching teams. Every teacher is encouraged to provide ideas and suggestions leading to continuous improvement of local teaching and learning practices.
- Liaise – Teachers liaise with their Training Coordinator and other staff, ensuring information exchange, coordination of efforts and specific support for learning initiatives within their individual schools and across the network.
- Manage – Teachers manage learning, maintain records, and collaborate with other Teachers. Day-to-day management of the Aviation Technician.
- Monitor and Report – Teachers implement quality assurance and performance standards through the use of appropriate learning projects, learning activities and assessment schedules in line with agreed quality guidelines. Assess learner performance in a timely and supportive manner, frequently and objectively, regularly updating the necessary systems and support units.Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
- To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
- Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Aircraft Maintenance or Electrical & Electronics/Avionics is essential, a Masters is desirable.
- Appropriate professional qualifications – PGCE, B.Ed., etc.
- EASA 66 or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Excellent oral and written English essential.
- Spoken Arabic skills preferable.
- IELTS 7.0 Academic for non-first language English speakers only
- Values collaboration, teamwork, and self;
- Encourages ethical behavior;
- Facilitates life-long learning; and
- Utilizes new technologies
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of successful teaching experience
- Education Level: Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Aircraft Maintenance or Electrical & Electronics/Avionics is essential
Aviation Maintenance Teacher, 4 stars - 5 based on 1 vote
Apply for this job
Only Word and PDF files no larger than 1MB will be accepted.
- 1 Former teacher plans one-on-one classes to guide children to become better human beings
- 2 Mad rush for school admissions driving parents round the bend
- 3 Multiculturism excites freshers at Paris Sorbonne university in Abu Dhabi
- 4 Shortage: Students attend class without uniforms
- 5 Teachers and staff return to public schools
- Executive Director - ESA Consultants LLC
- Executive Assistant-UAE Nationals Only - ADEC
- Senior Specialist – Quality - Abu Dhabi Education Council
- Marketing - Al- Muthana
- SEDM - Abu Dhabi University
- Senior Coordinator, Student Services - IAT
- Senior Officer, Payroll - Institute of Applied Technology
- Computer Programmer - Kawader Human Resources Consultancy LLC.
- Curriculum Specialist - Sports Science - ADVETI
- Assessment Manager - Abu Dhabi VETI