Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Executive – Scholarships
- Job Role:
Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences (MBRU)
The role holder is responsible for serving as the key point of contact on sponsorship/scholarships for students as well as employers/sponsors and facilitates completion of all requirements laid down for sponsorships for students at the Mohammed Bin Rashid University (MBRU).
- Acts as the key point of contact for all sponsorship/scholarship requests, organizes campaigns and prepares/distributes leaflets to create awareness on scholarship opportunities while also recruiting and introducing the existing students to the sponsorship opportunities.
- Invites interested employers to school campaigns/open days and works towards creating partnerships among potential school applicants.
- Monitors changes on the terms and conditions of scholarships and provides updates to the applicants on the admissions criteria set by the sponsors and the University while also validating sponsor-specific criteria for each application.
- Updates applicants of employment contract articles and obligations as per the laid down requirements.
- Provides necessary updates to students on benefits from different sponsors (such as stipend, medical insurance, air tickets, health clubs etc.) and mediates arrangements between the student and the employer, if necessary.
- Receives applications, filters and arranges interviews with sponsors, if required, and follows up post-selection processes with employers to ensure fulfilment of each step in the sponsorship process.
- Supports the University’s placement tests (if any) and completes any associated operational/administrative requirement (such as finalizing candidates list with employer, collecting hard copy documents, interview bookings, results and actual placement reports).
- Ensures enrolment of students in the right program(s) and internships as specified by the sponsor.
- Monitors attendance as well as the academic progress of students and alerts counsellor/employer of at-risk cases at early stages.
- Generates and communicates progress reports for the sponsor as and when requested and organizes meetings between the sponsors and their group of students to facilitate constant interactions between both sponsors/students.
- Arranges annual meetings (seminar) between MBRU and its group of sponsor partners and invites sponsors to University’s academic events.
- Liaises with the Finance Department on invoices/payments and follows up on pending payments for the sponsored students.
Apply for this job
Only Word and PDF files no larger than 1MB will be accepted.