Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Reporting to the Chair and the Dean of CAS, the purpose of this role is to provide assistance to students on their lab courses and offer tutorial sessions. Also, be in charge of maintaining, setting up, demonstrating and running physics experiments, and to grade weekly lab reports and exams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates lab use for students during operating hours.
- Oversees the preparation and maintenance of various equipment, instructional media and other materials used for class exercises and demonstrations.
- Communicates and coordinates with faculty, staff and students regarding lab resources and procedures.
- Oversees inventory of supplies, equipment and other materials needed for daily operations of the lab.
- Delivers lab related courses.
- Designs lab experiments and ensures learning outcomes are clear.
- Liaises with vendors to receive new equipment training and ensure proper installation
- Offers tutorials based on the faculty recommendation in order to assist with solving any learning problems students may have.
- Assists students with their course projects.
- Assists with student events.
- Procures lab consumable materials
To qualify, you should have a Master degree in Physics, more than 3 years’ experience teaching physics or administering physics lab at college or university level.
Applicants residing in UAE only. W illing to work on both campuses – Al Ain & Abu Dhabi. No housing allowance