Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Associate Professor – Psychology & Philosophy
AUE College of Education is seeking a Full Time faculty member ( Associate / Full Profesor) to teach Psychology or Philosophy courses.
- Teach allocated credit hours per semester.
- Transfer knowledge.
- Research, and supervise student research.
- Collaborate with department faculty in curriculum implementation, student support, and continuous program improvement.
- Ensure curriculum and syllabi are up to date and all classes have relevant materials through program review.
- Maintain regular office hours outside of instructional time.
- Participate in department meetings and student success initiatives.
- Participate in program assessment.
- Participate in both College and University Committees.
- Build and maintain community and industry relationships, including project partnerships and student opportunities.
- Maintain industry knowledge.
- Other duties and related projects as assigned by both Program Director and College Dean.
- PhD (Psychology) or – PhD (Philosophy)
- Holding and Associate or Full Profesor academic rank is a must.
- Ability to work with and help students to be creative and innovative.
- Ability and willingness to discern and meet the needs of students.
- Strong computer skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills.
- Ability to establish interpersonal rapport and relate to individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to work with others in a collegial and productive manner.