Here’s a list of topics that you will learn and implement live:
- Monitor the web and social media – Receive alerts about your industry, your brands, your competitors in real-time about any mentions on the web, blogs, news, videos and social media using Google Alerts, TweetDeck and Mention.
- Understanding and using hashtags using hashtagify, Twitalizer, Trends24in, Top-hashtags,
- Content Curation – Find and share awesome content using PostPlanner, Buzzsumo.
- Bring traffic back to your website by including a call-to-action in any third-party website/blog/article that you share with your audience using Snip.ly
- When are your Fans online? Know the right time to post using Optimal Timing Tool.
- Setting up Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Manage your multiple social media accounts and schedule your updates easily using Buffer.
- Create stunning images yourself using Canva and PlaceIt.
- Discover the best followers on Twitter and Instagram using SocialRank.
- Social Media 80/20 Rule – Follow the ethics of social media and develop trust!
- Daily 45-Minute Social Media Plan for Small Businesses
- Track the results using Google Analytics
Covering best practice and using case studies and practical examples throughout, the course offers a practical guide to the core techniques in social media marketing. Social Media tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout so that the material covered can be implemented immediately.
Who has attended our training sessions?
The following companies have already sent their delegates in our previous training sessions or have invited us to conduct in-house training sessions:
- EPOC Messe Frankfurt GmbH
- Dubai Media Incorporated
- Gulf News
- Khaleej Times
- Okaz Organization
- Manipal University
- Dubai Women’s College
- UAE Exchange