Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The Chief Executive Quality Officer will assume a leadership role in the development and management of the quality programs at strive for excellence, which will reflect well upon and its practitioners. Improving overall quality spans to the entire company. As a result, a critical component of the role is to work with senior management establish and raise quality awareness and process maturity by defining implementing policies, guidelines, processes, procedure, and metrics.
Develop and implement quality management strategy and plans, including resource, systems, timescales, financials, to support, contribute to, and integrate within, annual business plan and long term strategy.
- Develop and maintain systems to establish standards relating to activities and services.
- Monitor performance (in relevant areas) according to agreed standards and take necessary action to communicate/advise/assist according to performance levels.
- Monitor and inform/communicate/apply standards created/maintained by external bodies, and integrate within internal quality management systems.
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
- Report as necessary on changes in standards (internally and externally initiated) and on performance against standards.
- Manage departmental performance against agreed targets and budgets, and within policies and standards.
- Contribute to executive policy and strategy.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these employees and for establishing the organizational structure necessary to meet business objectives.
- Post graduate studies such as Master, PhD, CPHQ.
- Excellent command in English language is a must.
- Maximum age of this position Forty Five 45 years old.
- Previous experience in Gulf region is an asset.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering
- Category Flexibility
- Stress Tolerance
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Systems Evaluation
- Social Perceptiveness
- Operations Analysis
- Service Orientation
- Good computer, MS Office.
- Exceptional communication Skill