Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
To conceptualise and create all marketing communication and collaterals to support the annual marketing plan execution and to provide creative support to the retail operations. Manage and execute all the BTL and promotional campaigns, including designing, adapting based on brand guidelines stipulated. Duties also include setting of general merchandising standards. This position also requires skills to provide animation and mock ups for simulating installations and creative solutions for management review.
- Responsible for the day to day facilitation of activities, developing and adapting advertising campaign, corporate and technical ads, flyers, posters, POS material, pre press material, promotional material, collateral, exhibition images, providing logos and guidelines and graphic material for web use.
- Responsible to oversee and ensure archiving, copying and filing of all creative materials.
- Supervising advertising, corporate photography, supervising printing flyers, brochures and magazines.
- Responsible for the design and execution of the in flight magazine ensuring all materials meet the company standard.
- Make use of third parties advertising used at shop floor is as per company standard.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 years job related experience in print production, publishing, software development.
- Expertise in Abode Photoshop and illustrator