Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The Model School, Abu Dhabi started functioning in April, 1987, as branch of N.I Model school, Dubai,under the chairmanship of Dr. M.K. Kamaluddin. The school follows CBSE syllabus till Std.X and Kerala Syllabus from Std.VIII to XII.
The below requirements are for Academic year (2012-13) starting from September 2012. Selected candidates will be deputed to work.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Architectural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
*Both Bachelor and Master degree should be in Computer Science, posssesing any certification will be an added advantage.
** Bachelors degree should be BBA / BBM and Masters should be MBA .
Qualification, Experience and Other requirements:
- Ensuring students reach their full potential through the use of innovative teaching methods.
- Researching on the related teaching material and evolving the required pedagogy
- Supervision and counseling of students on theoretical and practical activities.
- Timely and comprehensive preparation of examination question papers and quizzes; conducting examinations, carrying out assessment and reviewing results in compliance with the college rules and regulations and instructions.
- Systematic record-keeping of students’ results, activities and attendance.
- Proactive and focused academic counseling and career advice to students.
- Supervising on-the-job training of students, providing assistance to supervisors of the industrial sector in charge of the college students during their training and presenting reports on the students’ progress to the concerned heads.
- Presenting a report for every semester’s activities and suggesting development to the concerned heads.
- Carrying out any others tasks assigned by the concerned heads of center, department or section.
- At least 5 years teaching experience (after acquiring Masters Degree) in the specialization mentioned in the position of Lecture or Senior Lecturer or Associate Professor or Assistant Professor or Professor or Head of Department .
- Age not to exceed 58 years
- Experience in guiding students preparing projects.
- Degrees should be obtained via full-time or part time studies and not by distant learning.
- Experience in conducting practical classes for these specializations is also essential.
- Industrial experience is an added advantage.