Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Professor – Educational Technology, Online Learning & Design
The university is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently accepting applications for a Professor to teach in the School of e-Education.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses through the use of blended learning approach.
- Must be an active researcher.
- Course / Curriculum development for on-line teaching.
- Advising/ mentoring learners.
- Developing and delivering professional short courses.
- Administrative duties as needed.
- Applicants must hold a PhD. Degree from an accredited university relevant to the above discipline.
- Adequate teaching experience in an internationally accredited university.
- Experience working in an online / e-learning environment will be given preference.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate computer technology into the curriculum.
- Ability to develop and deliver professional short courses.
- English language proficiency is a must.