For us, education is more than a process of acquiring knowledge. We believe in its power to give hope, build resilience and unleash possibility.
To assist the Accountant in all matters related to the day-to-day financial needs of the organisation. The role will report to the Accountant.
- Accounts Payable
- Manage Petty Cash/ Employee Expenses
- General ledger journal entries
- Month End Reconciliations
- Assist with month end closing and reporting
- General administration assistance
- Carry out other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job
Knowledge & Skills
- Experienced bookkeeper.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks until completion.
- Skilled in MS Office, in particular Excel.
- Experience in supporting and processing basic back office operations.
- Fluent in English, preference given to candidates who are also fluent in Arabic.
- Previous experience with QuickBooks preferable, but not essential.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or a related field.
- Three years of relevant experience in similar organisations, preferably within UAE.
- Passion for the Foundation’s mission.
- Possess a positive attitude, model a mature and professional demeanor and have an excellent work ethic.
This recruitment description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. It is intended to identify the major responsibilities of this job. The incumbent may be required to perform job-related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in this description. The complete job description will be provided to the finalist with the knowledge that it may be reviewed and revised as necessary.