Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
To meet and exceed sales targets and increase awareness of services offered under Waste Management Services business among new and existing clients.
- Strive to meet and exceed sales targets set by the department within acceptable profit margin while ensuring continuous business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Handle key account management with regard to sales, customer service and profitability.
- Assist in preparing business plan, tenders, strategies, etc for presentation to clients.
- Responsible for sales reports, meetings and management reports.
- Follow applicable ISO procedures and collectively meet sales, quality and environmental objectives.
- Ensure department’s sales procedures are being adhered to and copies of all quotations are being safely maintained with related supporting documents.
- Supervise daily activities and reporting procedures of customer service coordinators.
- Assign queries to customer service coordinators; supervise and maintain lead enquiry tool.
- Oversee and authorize Quotations and Job Orders.
- Maintain awareness on competitors’ movements in the market, latest market trends and upcoming projects in the region.
- Follow up on completion of credit facility formalities with major new clients.
- Create business opportunity by conducting regular marketing drive and campaigns for all sectors.
- Look for new business opportunities through various sources and follow leads provided by other departments.
- Liaise with other departments of the Company to explore any opportunity of cross- selling.
- Co-ordinate with operations and QHSE department in the event of complaints received from clients.
- Assist Finance department through debt follow up with major clients.
- Attend business related exhibitions, seminars and public meetings for business networking.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.