Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
One Great Academic Edifice bringing enlightenment through three campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and DUBAI
To assist the Director of Military Programs in the operational delivery, execution, implementation and development of programs designed for Military college. To apply ADU’s policies and procedures ensuring academic excellence and monitoring adherence to accreditation and Military requirements. To ensure effective day-to-day cooperation and liaison with the Military college. In the Director’s absence, to act as Director for all of ADU’s Military Programs in the absence of MP Director.
- Plans and provides effective assistance in developing and applying ADU’s policies to the Military programs and its goals. Assists in leadership of academic program development for assigned degree programs at Military College as required by the Director of the Military Programs.
- Assists with operational planning, related to the delivery of the assigned programs.
- Develops and implements continuous improvement initiatives, as defined by the Director of the Military programs.
- Oversees key academic integrity standards such as Learning Outcomes at the Course and program levels.
- Supervises study plans and teaching schedule to fulfill the requirements of the Military college; adapts plans and schedules as necessary according to the changes that may occur in the Military colleges operations.
- Supervisor on faculty and staff performance.
- Identifies all requirements for the successful operation of the program.
- Assists in developing of both long and short terms strategic plan for the program.
- Ensures efficient exam proctoring and assignment delivery in Military College.
- Follows up on the admission and registration procedures.
- Follows up and supervises purchasing operations, books and electronic devices needed for the college and the students.
- Develops academic advising policy considering the privacy of Military students and the requirements of the college.
- Collaborates with the college and Military Instructors for developing military courses and preparing military courses files.
- Coordinates and follows up on conducting welcome ceremonies for each new batch of military students joining ADU.
- Submits a detailed semester report on educational process (3 reports within the academic year) to the Director of the Military Programs.
- Coordinates and follows up on the graduation ceremony of the military programs graduates.
- Liaises with different departments in ADU to support the Military programs.
- Provide counseling session to Military students when needed.
- Assists with recruitment of faculty and staff of the program in line with accreditation’s regulations and Military requirements.
- Provides direct support to faculty and other administrative staff on delivery of the Military programs.
- Fosters the development of inter-professional and discipline-specific curricula for all assigned programs.
- Provides effective academic leadership to the academic programs; conducts business case analysis for each of the assigned programs.
- Supervises and monitors the effective delivery of the military program as per accreditation criteria and college’s requirements.
- Provides the Director of Military Programs with regular updates/ reports on the delivery of the programs and progress of the project t.
- Doctoral degree specialized in Education or Education Management from accredited University.
- Good experience in the management of academic programs.
- Scholarly command of Arabic and English.
- Emirate Nationals or Military background are advantage.