Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The Representative, Customer Support is responsible for processing Third Party Partners (TPPs) and direct customer orders including accurate backlog management and timely revenue recognition in adherence to the company’s goals, policies and procedures. They will also ensure the coordination of team activities for key processes such as backlog, Oracle support and management of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). They will mentor fellow associates within CSA organization and use DBS tools to drive sustained process improvement.
- Process purchase orders received from TPPs and direct customers within the assigned territory.
- Update of backlog and revenue recognition files and drive Daily management.
- Invoice in a timely manner including monthly billings
- Preparation and submission of export documentation to ensure timely revenue recognition.
- Concisely communicate order status to TPPs and direct customers.
- Handling all customers calls by taking ownership and responsibility
- Managing customers inquiries such as pricing, stock availability, delivery, order status and product information
- Work closely with commercial operations and internal support functions to drive growth and continuous improvement.
- Interface with Sales Administration / Logistics / Purchasing to confirm delivery / installation / warranty terms for Instrument order
- Support commercial forecast accuracy by providing estimates throughout month
- Instrumental in integration of newly acquired businesses.
- Mentor and support colleagues in team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Customer Support role
- Knowledge in export processes is required
- Good IT skills and experience in using ERP
- Ability to demonstrate the mindset and use of methodology to drive continuous improvement
- Fluent in English and French (Arabic language is an advantage)
- Excellent organizational competencies with attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with strong communication skills