Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations.
The purpose of the Digital Infrastructure Manager is to lead Digital Infrastructure SME’s, plan, coordinate, and execute Branches/Offices activities (New Setup / Renovation) ensure delivering the initiatives on-time, within budget, and meeting customer expectations. Acting as a central point for business requests in regards to Branches/Offices activities and ensure smooth coordination within various teams in Group IT in order to deliver quality solutions.
Multinational bank going through period of hyper growth.
- Managing customer expectations for implementing branch of the future, managing stakeholder communications and meets customer satisfaction
- Team Management, ensure that each team member is fully engaged and making a meaningful contribution, with high-levels of quality, through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change
- In depth understanding of IT Infrastructure components, comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information
- Manage & deliver Branches Infrastructure Technology and liaise with the business to align on priorities
- Experience working through organisational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered
Highly competitive salary package on offer plus chance to progress within a high growth technologically advanced environment.
- 8 years of experience in IT Field – Design & Development
- 4 years of experience in Finance / Banking industry
- Demonstrated experience managing technology moves and new branch
- 4+ years of experience in ITIL Service Management processes: Change and Release
- University degree in Information Technology, IS or equivalent academic degree
- Certified Project Management (PMP / Prince 2)