Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
We are currently recruiting an Executive Assistant to the new President of Al Ghurair University.
In this role, the successful applicant will coordinate a variety of office activities by maintaining relationships and performing his/her role effectively with the utmost confidentiality and minimum supervision.
- Maintain all records and documents, and provide admin support as designated by the line manager.
- Diary management ensuring effective management of the President’s time.
- Correspondence; draft letters, agendas, reports, presentations and such correspondence as required to internal staff and external bodies.
- Arrange all travel bookings ensuring the most effective method and within budget.
- Establish and maintain electronic and hardy copy filing system.
- Establish and maintain strong relations, particularly at a senior level.
- Minimum 3years experience in a Secretarial role supporting a senior executive, ideally from the Education sector but this is not essential;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic;
- Ideal candidates will hold a Secretarial or Business Administration Diploma;
- Professional, confidential individual with a sense of urgency and able to deliver results on time.