Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The American University in the Emirates – AUE as we are affectionately known – is one of the most rapidly growing universities in the United Arab Emirates. Why do so many students want to study here? This is partly because AUE offers an American curriculum, with a General Education undergraduate core, taught by highly regarded faculty members, who seek to engage our students in excellent learning experiences, as well as enthusiastic alumni recommendations.
AUE College of Business Administration is seeking a Full Time /OR/ Visiting faculty member to teach Human Resources Management courses.
- Teach 12 credit hours per regular semester.
- Transfer knowledge including theory, practical skills, methods and techniques.
- Collaborate with college faculty in curriculum implementation, student support, and continuous program improvement.
- Ensure curriculum and syllabi are up to date and all classes have relevant materials through program review.
- Maintain regular office hours (for research, community service, college and University services …) outside of instructional time.
- Participate in department meetings and student success initiatives.
- Participate in program assessment
- Participate in both College and University Committees.
- Build and maintain community and industry relationships, including project partnerships and student opportunities.
- Maintain industry knowledge.
- Other duties and related projects as assigned by the College Dean.
- Ph.D. degree in Human Resources Management is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years of directly related professional experience.
- Teaching or Instruction experience in an academic or professional setting is preferred.
- Ability to work with and help students to be creative and innovative.
- Ability and willingness to discern and meet the needs of students.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to learn new programs.
- Demonstrates initiative and strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills.
- Ability to establish interpersonal rapport and relate to individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to work with others in a collegial and productive manner.