Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Welcome to BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
To provide the financial information necessary for the planning and financial protection of the business. To maintain the financial information system.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Temporary Finance Accountant available on ad hoc basis.
- Candidates must be on Husband’s sponsorship, healthcare and be available for an immediate start.
- Your main role will be to assist the Finance team creating more efficient schedules, supporting documents, and financial reports and files as we are improving all processes and data integrity.
- Creating, implementing and monitoring processes and procedures around the creation of monthly forecasts, namely monitoring and evaluating the financial information system, reconciliation of group accounts and inter company transfers, monthly bank reconciliation, and recording of expenses, for un-posted deals and reconciliation against general ledger.
- Responsible for monthly preparation of overseas subsidiaries monthly accounts for submission to the Company Accountant, including the accruals, bank reconciliation, depreciation and prepayments.
- Provide support to month end tasks as requested.
- Support the Management accountant in any other financial accounting projects needed which will support the efficiency and the accuracy of the financial processes and accounts.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA/ACCA/CA.
- 2-3 years’ with proven experience in the field of Accountancy or Finance.
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct data analysis, reconciliation and resolve complex problems
- Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills