Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Richemont was created in 1988 by the spin-off of the international assets owned by Rembrandt Group Limited of South Africa (now known as Remgro Limited). Established by Dr Anton Rupert in the 1940s, Rembrandt Group owned significant interests in the tobacco, financial services, wines and spirits, gold and diamond mining industries as well as the luxury goods investments that, along with the investment in Rothmans International, would form Richemont.
In the context of a new subsidiary, the role will initially be strongly orated on the staffing and implementation of key HR processes and policies for Richemont & Brands. After this initial period, the implementation of best HR practices, embedding Group and regional strategy, in order to support the implementation and growth of the subsidiary. The role will be critical to ensure as well further brands integration.
- Ensure proper staffing in a timely manner but as well ensuring the growth of our talent pipeline. Provide tools and support for people development across the organization:
- Contribute to the business by assisting the brands to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes;
- Manage processes related to talent management and ensure we retain and develop talents, showing an positive growth of our talent pipeline
- Assist Brands & Richemont to provide employees with development opportunities and ensure that they are able to meet current and future performance standards; Act as an HR Business Partner:
- Establish trustful relationships enabling to coach, counsel and guide managers
- Provide advice and coaching to employees when appropriate and required;
- Assist with the determination and maintenance of budget allocation, latest estimates and accruals of staff costs and benefits plans; Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement:
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to promote HR best practices
- Propose key business process improvement initiatives to reduce time spent on transactional HR activities
- Manage specific projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Educational Background Level of education and professional qualifications and/or specific occupational training required.
- University degree HR Qualifications:
- Solid in English communications
- Other languages: French, Arabic are desirable
- Previous experience of Middle East environment
- Previous experiences of HR best practices Experience:
- 2+ years in various roles in HR, previous managerial experience a nice to have only.
- Knowledge of retail environment is important but luxury experience is not required. Personal Skills/Attributes:
- Knowledgeable in HR best practices
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and a comprehensive understanding of the link between HR and business strategy;
- Ability to engage, motivate and influence people and to reach consensus despite differing goals and priorities;
- Effective team player;
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk and changing direction of projects and strategies;
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations that require sound decision making and may involve confidential or sensitive matters;
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, deductive reasoning and analytical skills;
- Good project management skills, particularly with respect to organisation, prioritization and time management;
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills in English (French advantageous);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP HR experience would be advantageous