Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The Junior Supply Planning Specialist – Business Excellence is responsible for conducting transactional supply planning activities in order to deliver an effective and efficient end to end service to the Group.
- Process transactions according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded and controlled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Receive, process and execute requests to ensure they are properly handled in a timely manner and in accordance to set business requirements.
- Ensure that a high level of control is maintained by reporting major problems and areas of non-compliance to the hierarchy and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure high level of customer service is delivered and maintained and that internal customers are satisfied by meeting and by following up on requests in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Administration
- 1-2 years of experience is a similar field
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Customer Focus
- Attention to details
- Communication Skills
- Team Work
- Cultural Awareness
- Change and Adaptability