Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Sunmarke School is a premium British curriculum and IB candidate school offering admissions from EYFS to Year 13. Sunmarke is a Positive Education School where outstanding teaching is underpinned by the science of Positive Psychology so children flourish learning skills for ‘Academics & Achievement’ and ‘Character development & Wellbeing’.
The role of the Learning Support Practitioner (LSP) is to provide support to Students & Staff in the Early Years & Primary Phases of the School. The Learning Support Practitioner will support the teachers in enhancing the effective involvement of students in their academic and social development.
Reporting To: Class Teacher
- Work alongside teachers and other staff to support pupils’ learning
- Provide feedback to pupils in relation to their progress and achievement, under the guidance of teachers
- Provide feedback to teachers the progress, outcomes, and achievements made by pupil
- Monitor, maintain & review records of pupil progress over time
- Apply strategies to promote pupils’ self-esteem, self-confidence, and independence
- Prepare the learning environment and resources under the direction of teachers’ i.e preparing classrooms materials, displays, equipment & supplies.
- Native English speakers available to work from 7 am – 3 pm
- Strong work ethic along with a commitment to staff and student privacy.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written & oral communication skills in English
- Experience of working with children
- Knowledge of inclusive pedagogic
- Candidates applying for this position MUST be sponsored by their spouse/father as this is a local contract, therefore, there are no additional benefits other than all school holidays as per academic year.
Apply for this job
To apply, please visit Our Careers page here