Established in 2001 by Mr. Khaled Almheiri, the Evolvence Group has benefited from his investment management expertise gained at the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority‘s (ADIA) North America equities desk to take on advisory and placement roles. The Group has since experienced phenomenal growth and success in its business activities, the result of its philosophy of identifying and meeting the needs of its target markets.
The PA to the Principal is responsible for acting as the first line of contact for the Principal, their diary management, the maintenance of administrative systems and filing, and for general secretarial and administrative duties. The incumbent of this position comes into contact with a wide range of adults and pupils and provides a warm welcome to visitors and other contacts whilst operating at the highest professional standards in support of the Principal.
- To project a professional image of the school to all internal and external stakeholders
- To act as first line contact for the Principal using discretion and tact to ensure telephone callers and visitors receive a professional response, and are dealt with by the appropriate person in the school.
- To generate an environment of efficiency and provide a warm welcome at all times.
- To liaise with members of the academic and support staff as appropriate.
- To organise the day to day schedule of the Principal.
- To manage all matters and documentation relating to school committees of the school, including taking accurate minutes and liaison with internal and external governors.
- To maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times
- To cover routine events or emergencies with equilibrium, confidence and style
- To assist the Principal in maintaining a smooth running and efficient office by dealing with all administrative functions and anticipating and scheduling regular events and meetings.
- To comply with all policies and procedures in relation to Child Safety
- Proven track record of successful support to a senior manager, with exposure to dealing directly with regulators and ministries
- Arabic speaker preferred
- Good organisational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Discretion, tact and confidentiality.
- Good literacy skills to prepare correspondence and reports and maintain records to a high standard.
- Good telephone manner in dealing with a range of callers.
- Flexibility to work occasionally early or late and at weekends as necessary.
- An appreciation of the school, its tradition and history.
- Excellent MS Outlook, Word and Excel skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- Commitment to working with pupils & maintaining child safety
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Initiative and problem-solving skills;
- Teamwork & Organisational skills;
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic outlook;
- Patience, understanding and empathy with pupils and parents
Please note we will accept applications only via the link below: