Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
HRsource is the leading, UAE based, multi-dimensional recruitment and human resources consultancy, with an outstanding reputation in the Digital Marketing, Media & Tech, IT & Telecoms and Luxury & FMCG sectors.
Sr. Product Solutions Manager – Managed Security Services required by leading ICT company. This is a technical product focused role where the ideal candidate requires a strong technical/product background (Digital Security / Managed Security Services ) in conjunction with a strong commercial and client facing acumen to develop the companies new smart surveillance solutions.
- Attain customer requirements – work closely with pre-sales & sales team to create best customised solution & create the optimal customer experience.
- Working with Presales & Sales team helping them create products targeted at Enterprise / SMB & Govt segments.
- Product Development / Roadmapping of MSSP solutions for the company.
Lead and Manage complex sales cycle.
- Develop channel and partnership alliances throughout the region.
- Analyse market trends and modelling applicable go to market strategies – in line with other Global MSSPs.
- Drive strategy and growth initiatives within the key verticals.
- Forecasting, P&L management for MSSP solutions.
- Working cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing, and Operations divisions to enhance product & customer experience.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers and prioritisation.
- Managing all Stakeholders – internal & external.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7-10+ years of product management/ sales experience with a Degree or Master’s (or equivalent) qualification.
- Strong background & passion for IT Security (Digital Security, Managed Security Services).
- Excellent Negotiator must be capable of leveraging alliances, partnerships, and third-party contacts and managing these relationships.
- Strong proficiency in gathering RFPs or RFQs.
- Ability to understand the client requirements and converting them into solution offerings in security for a broad array of solutions & services in Security such as data centers, hosting, cloud security, threat management, cyber security etc.