Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The job holder is responsible to achieve the targeted revenue projections for Kidzania & Specialty Leasing in Kidzania, SEGA, Ice Rink, Reel Cinema and Aquarium depending on the need as per business plan. The job holder is responsible to ensure effective leasing of specialty space to suitable, qualified retailers in line with the specialty leasing plan; to identify and maximise revenue from operations; increase the Specialty Leasing revenue streams by improving RMU, Kiosks and promotional standards and delivery.
- Follow company policies and procedures for effective leasing of speciality retail space, and achieving sustainable above target budget
- Introducing new retail partners to the Emaar Entertainment portfolio by nurturing and strengthening long-term relationships with key brands
- Acquire, negotiate and conclude license agreements with new and existing brands in line with the tenancy mix and budget
- Encourage tenants to ensure that they are in compliance with all documentary, financial and design submission criteria and timeframes
- Preparation of necessary documentation to allow administration and execution of license agreements, ensuring co-ordination with internal departments
- Preparation of weekly leasing status report and others, as and when required
- Performs other tasks as expected by the management team
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Contribute to strategy on the specialty leasing mix and standards
- Ensure that retailers to submit documents in a timely fashion
- Manage complicated negotiations through to successful conclusion and follow-up on all lease related issues.
- Monitor renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices
- Assist department heads in developing and implementing effective strategies to increase SPL revenue.
- Any other task or assignment prescribed by management from time to time Researches brands that can be prospective sponsors for establishment within L&E, their brand fit, their annual marketing budgets and their motivation to be a part of KidZania.
- Identifies synergies with the leasing department and existing tenant base that could be targeted for L& E sponsorship.
- Coordinates efforts with other department selling KidZania sponsorship and media to look synergies and to prevent conflict of interest.
Sales Process Management
- Plans what can be offered to the client at the Retail attractions in terms of pavilion information, script and process flow, creative activities, ideation, conceptualisation etc. by discussing with the operations team, architect team and researching the archives and past activities to other locations
- Develops tailor made presentations and sales pitch for the client depending on establishment, creative activity, brand experience etc.
- Follows up with client post presentation and conducts negotiation if required to close the deal
- Coordinates with internal departments to finalise various elements of the contracts.
Client Relationship Management
- Ensure clients request are services post confirmation
- Plans clients events during sales launch and post confirmation stage
Education & Experience
- Minimum Graduate Degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline
- Local industry experience is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably within UAE Market.
- Good overall knowledge of retail industry.
- English Language skills
- Computer literate
- Previous negotiating experience
- Effective communication skills and time management are required along with the ability to handle pressure and demands of job
- Positive attitude