Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
When the Commercial Bank of Dubai opened in 1969 the start was not much more than a dream formed by a collective determination to help build this country.
- Work as the main security / technical professional to manage and maintain CBD’s security solutions which includes Network Security, End Point Security, E-mail Security & Web Security.
- Lead and Provide professional support during evaluation and selection process for security solutions.
- Manage, maintain up to date configurations on all Security devices which would include Network Security devices, End Point Security devices, E-mail Security devices & Web Security devices.
- Constantly monitor security devices for security breaches or intrusions. Investigate if any such breach has occurred and provide detailed report to your line manager.
- Maintain an Updated Security Architecture diagrams.
- Lead and Support the Bank during products evaluations to select adequate security services and solutions.
- Ensure that baseline for all technologies are maintained and updated.
- Ensure that all identified vulnerabilities related to security appliance are fixed on time & support Iin fixing other vulnerabilities through proper mitigating controls wherever applicable.
- Audit Observations raised on IT Security Unit should be tracked, followed up & closed on time. Ensure that these observations are not repeated.
- Security related projects that are assigned must be completed on time with the defined cost, scope and quality.
- Support internal users and departments.
- Support risk management team in identifying vulnerabilities and implementing controls wherever applicable.
- Enforce and monitor security policies implementation.
- Support security awareness activities
- Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience are required.
- Security/ Security Products relevant certification is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years in IT Security related work arena.
- Experience in Firewall, IPS, Identity Management, APT, WAF, NAC DNS, Antivirus technologies.
- Knowledge of security frameworks, standards, and guidelines is preferred.
Courses to Advance Your Career