Administer, organize, develop and conduct product and company training programs for clerical, supervisory, technical, and lower-level management personnel.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, etc. This will include training both in the HO Training Facility and travel for training in the field offices.
- Maintain and update Competency Dictionary on regular basis;
- Help in identifying direct competencies and competencies’ levels for each job; especially by assessing the work of the field staff.
- Help in preparing training plan and training budget;
- Help in designing, managing, and evaluating internal and external Training Programs in coordination with 3rd party Training Centers;
- Develops, writes and coordinates training manuals working with Specialists for specific details. The training manuals should include: course content, visual charts, slides, etc.
- Administers and evaluates training program qualification tests and determines eligibility of prospective attendees;
- Confer with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies;
- Test trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training;
- Maintain training records for all staff. Review training files for completeness;
- Perform other duties as necessary to meet company goals.
- Professional/Technical Know-How
- BS degree in HR, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field;
- Preferably 7 years of banking experience including two years in Credit Operations.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in training, teaching, or related HR experience;
- Creative ability, writing proficiency, visual graphics design ability;
- Able to develop follow up & tracking tools;
- Good organizer, meticulous, and good public speaker at ease moderating large groups.
- Ability to prepare budgets and work with numbers
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Strong demonstration of communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to maintain multitasking over an extended period of time
- Ability to prioritize and organize