Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The Communications Officer will play an important role within the team. The Officer will be responsible for providing expert communications input and supporting the team’s Manager particularly in the work of delivering Arabic and English language internal and external communications such as: Today in the Media, staff e-newsletters and website content development, events support, daily news monitoring as well as internal and external publications.
- Work with Pr & Communications Manager to accomplish communications deliverable and projects across the full range of activities.
- Public relations and working with other departments and stakeholders to accomplish communication and engagement goals (including both internal and external stakeholders), as and when required.
- Specific project work may include:
- Daily News Monitoring, updates and filing of all press cuttings
- Brochures and leaflets content development and follow up
- Engagement and public relations with stakeholders
- Website content development and follow up o Intranet: news management and involvement in overall content improvements The Individual
- Excellent communications skills (both written and spoken).
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- A relevant degree (Journalism, Public Relations, Communications), equivalent qualification or high levels of proven relevant experience.
- Excellent Arabic and English language skills
- Excellent corporate writing skills.
- Appropriate IT skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook) and knowledge of the on-line and Social Media environment
- Flexibility to undertake other duties as required and to showcase teamwork
- A practical knowledge of web applications, including web publishing tools is highly desirable but not essential