Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Applicants must have previous teaching experience based on position requested and all must have Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills. This position will require you to be able to learn and teach new technologies as they become available as Global Knowledge actively develop the skill sets of their trainers. The right candidate is an energetic individual, fast learner, with excellent communication skills.
Applicants will be responsible to deliver the Core Microsoft courses (Client and Server OS) to our clients in KSA.
Instructors are expected to teach up to 160 days per year, at locations throughout Middle East & Africa (predominantly Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh).
- Provides expertise in the implementation of products by directing and coaching of students during class.
- Instructor provides functional supervision of students in the training environment.
- Evaluates trainee performance in the classroom, on-the-job and in the laboratory settings.
- Performs student-assessments with a goal of meeting student needs and job requirements.
- Employs adult learning techniques to improve the effectiveness of training provided.
- Use a variety of training materials including classroom lesson plans, laboratory guides, and activities to foster learning.
- Maintain knowledge of products and features and technology with the ability to conduct effective, high quality training.
- Should have at least 1 years’ experience as a Trainer.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team is required.
- Demonstrated ability to provide constructive feedback to students.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and perform work activities independently and to handle multiple assignments.
- Written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence others, clearly state expectations and desired outcomes.
- English fluency is a must.