The European International College (EIC) was built up in 2006 as a higher educational establishment in the UAE and presented Hospitality, Business Management; and in recent times the Master’s of Business Administration (MBA). Giving a worldwide vision, importance for the local community and market; while showing an energy for learning, is the thing that makes EIC a boutique learning establishment.
EIC comprises of a culture that places emphasis on the student learning experience and is constantly adjusting to student progression. The staff is conferred in systemically conveying a proficient and viable model of direction to give the most important learning required for academic development and vocation desire.
By building up an amicable, collegial and steady atmosphere, EIC gives an agreeable and viable platform for students to discover their life potential. It is through a really open approach to deal with criticism and talk, EIC is the facilitator of progress for our students.
- EIC is glad to have its own particular culture and feeling of distinctiveness. It has set a durable community where students come to us to learn in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Our strategy for boutique training is an inventive and unique way to approach teaching. We feel pleasure in giving a tailored and a personalized learning route through our little classroom size that enables us to mentor our students in achieving their maximum potential.
- Our point is to furnish the students with the information, basic intuition capacities, and feeling of demonstrable skill that will set them up in this present reality to be imaginative, visionaries and pioneers in their picked profession.
- Our accentuation at EIC is quality instead of quantity and that is clear in our inspiration, enthusiasm and dedication to our instructional method and our proceeded with endeavors towards the improvement of our educational modules that maintains global benchmarks.
EIC flourishes by the motto “learning is lifelong investment”. We are devoted as staff and personnel to move our students to find learning and develop their intelligence. EIC opens the ways to an abundance of learning to encourage students’ personal and professional future. We aim to collaborate with the students combining our teamwork to secure their place as dynamic members in the improvement and thriving of society.
Associations and Partnerships
César Ritz Colleges:
European International College of Hotel Management and Tourism is partnered with the incredibly famous César Ritz Colleges Switzerland, is positioned among the top hotel management academic programs in Europe. Graduates from our programs can opt to relocate to Switzerland to finish a BA at César Ritz College in accordance to the Memorandum of Cooperation between the institutes.
Niagara College, Canada:
Niagara College is situated in the acclaimed southern Ontario sightseeing locale in Niagara Falls, Canada. The College offers more than 90 educational and professional courses. Upon effective finishing of scholastic prerequisites, global students can work in Canada, in their particular area of study, for a maximum period of 3 years.
EIC’s student life depends on three pillars:
- Our principle focus is to improve the potential and abilities of our students; this is accomplished by incorporating the learning results with what the business demands.
- Industry ventures: Students routinely participate in activities whereby they need to explore and be included in the business scene.
- Career day: Students likewise get introduction to the business through our yearly vocation day where they are able to personally investigate future vocational outcomes, their administration limit and make enduring associations.
- Guest speakers: Many industry experts are welcomed on consistent basis to share their encounters. This is a golden chance for the students to build up their system and to connect theoretical knowledge to this present reality.
- Through our leadership program students are urged to learn academically and also professionally. The management program incorporates workshops, courses, ventures, case studies and field trips to give the students the knowledge and ability to be prepared for this present reality.
- Urges collaboration to help students find out about their shortcomings and qualities and to conform to the group flow keeping in mind the end goal to maximize the group performance.
- Induces the students to step outside their customary range of familiarity so as to test their abilities and to build up their self-assurance.
- The Student Committee is another element of students’ life here at EIC. They represent students in curricular and co-curricular exercises.
- Occasions incorporate universal and local trips, sports competitions, international day and different exercises.
- Students oversee occasions on campus (sort out useful exercises, run the college eateries, publish in an online article), take an interest and volunteer for outer occasions to build up an awareness of other’s expectations, and take part in campus and group life.
- Students are included in the College administration basic decision making. Students have month to month meetings with the College Dean and staff members to share their worries, propose arrangements, and recommend activities.