Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts.
- Record details of all receipts into the ERP System and ensure these are accurate and updated regularly.
- Ensure timely dispatch of invoices to clients.
- Prepare and submit report on details of Accounts Receivables to the department and corporate office.
- Conduct necessary and regular follow up with allocated clients for payment collection.
- Prepare MIS reports related to Accounts Receivable as required.
- Take necessary action if the customer is not paying as per approved credit facility.
- Be responsible for handling refunds related to security deposit and transfers.
- Other responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures.
- Proficient in ERP , candidate with JDE experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Experience 1-3yrs of accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
Key Competencies required for the role:
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Information management.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Team member.
- Sense of urgency.
- Customer service skills.