Intelligent Partners is amongst the largest and oldest college counselling consultancies in the Middle East. Our team of trained counsellors specialize in assisting students and parents to get admission, for all levels of tertiary education, into universities across the globe, that would be most suited to the student.
Intelligent Partners is looking for a business development executive to help rapidly expand our company. The successful candidate will have 2-5 years experience in sales or partnership development, and a track record of meticulous follow-up.
- You will have to generate leads through personal networks and cold-calling.
- Work with senior management to develop sales & marketing collateral. Assist in achieving stated revenue goals and profitability.
- We have an abundance of opportunities and not enough staff to develop programs, follow up on leads, and then manage the partnership relationships.
- We’re looking for a well-spoken, tech-savvy executive who knows how to meet the demands of our growing company.
- This is an ideal position for an early-career business development executive with a good track record. Good computer skills are required. A bachelor’s degree required. High GPA, high-energy, over-achievers encouraged to apply.
- Our organization is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a motivated individual to become part of the team that will drive us into being the regions biggest Educational consultancy.
- Intelligent Partners offers a fast-paced work environment where people are valued, and characteristics like creativity, compassion and strong work ethic are celebrated.
- Our team all work long hours – please don’t apply if you are not ready to work long hours.
- Driving license and car is an essential for the job.
- Please send a cover letter and resume if interested. The position is for our head office in Dubai.