Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through four main brands and offerings: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower and Right Management.
Implementing strategies for the laundry in order to achieve revenue and profitability targets and managing the operations.
- Profit and Loss responsibilities to define annual budget, quarterly targets and ensure timely delivery
- Implementing strategic direction of the company, including customer development & management, and sales strategy
- Recommend product pricing & pricing policy based on established objective Process/Operational
- Support business development, with a strategic focus to drive margins
- Lead and manage laundry sales team (Corporate & Retail) to ensure increased revenue & customer satisfaction, and submit monthly reports to management
- Develop and monitor targets for laundry manager and senior sales manager
- Analyze procedures and develop new methods for increasing laundry efficiency and safety standards.
- Ensure attraction, retention and skill development of team to create a high performing talent pool.
- 12 – 15 years of laundry experience in the UAE.
- Strong business development capabilities.
- A degree in hospitality with a vocational training certificate within the laundry operations.
- Strong professional, well-educated. MBA degree is desirable.