Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
We are currently seeking to recruit Native Arabic Or Russian speaking candidates to join our Assistance center in Dubai. This is a shift based position (day 8am – 8pm and night 8pm – 8am). Shifts are determined by the roster (maximum 16 days a month) and are determined by the requirements of Operations and you must be flexible enough to manage changes in shifts.
- Manage cases in line with the key directive of Assist First, Verify Later
- Demonstrate a “can do” and professional attitude when servicing members and clients with the objective of exceeding expectations with the service provided.
- Demonstrate an understanding of all key clients’ Operations and Billings Procedures
- Coordinate cases in an efficient and cost effective manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Manage cases with a view to moving them forward in the best interests of the member and client.
- Work harmoniously with fellow operations staff, members of the medical team and other Alarm Centres in the provision of assistance to members and clients.
- To be the first point of contact for members, end users, clients, service providers and colleagues
- Ensure incoming calls are answered promptly, appropriately and courteously.
- Ensure inbound requests are handled in timely efficient manner.
- To manage an allocated load of cases within the shift and ensure that it is communicated appropriately and efficiently in the transmission handover.
- Ensure that sufficient logistic arrangements are made in timely and appropriate manner to meet the needs of members and clients.
- Escalate cases and requests as per company protocols.
- Ensure continuity of service delivery by answering all requests for assistance in a timely and professional manner.
- Organize the full range of medical and security services for clients, utilizing the internal resources of International SOS and external correspondents where necessary.
- Work harmoniously with fellow operations staff, members of the medical team and other Alarm Centres in the provision of assistance to members.
- Positively promote International SOS to other organizations.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the manager.
- Work as part of a 24/7 shift pattern.