flydubai began operations in 2009 with the aim of taking more people to more places, more often. In just a few years, flydubai has firmly established its place in the region. Today, we fly to more than 85 destinations operating out of Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International (DWC). We’re opening up opportunities for travel, tourism and trade across the region. By opening up new markets, we’re changing the way people look at travel while contributing to the growth of Dubai as an aviation hub.
Responsible for accounting of revenue and reconciliation & settlement of accounts with travel agent and other airline partners.
- Responsible for ensuring that revenue is booked appropriately and recognised in line with the contracts.
- Responsible for processing revenue from BSP and interline arrangements.
- Monitoring and reconciliation of key revenue accounts and ledgers from various arrangements in a timely manner.
- Co-ordination and follow up for receivables from debtors.
- Responsible for preparation of MIS and other information on the revenue trends from various lines of business.
- Responsible for the process of review and identification of issues related to revenue segments
- Responsible for preparation of audit schedules for financial audits and reporting.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in airline industry, low cost carrier experience added advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of airline revenue accounting procedures for passenger and travel agent reconciliations.
- Expertise in Oracle ERP, Microsoft Office and other reporting tools
- Effective communication
- Attention to detail and quality
- Analytical Skills and critical thinking
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision making