Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Red Castle is currently looking for an experienced Government Relations Supervisor based in Dubai, UAE. Reporting to the Director of Government Relations, the GR Supervisor main role is to oversee the workflow in the department and ensure that operations are carried out productively. He will also be responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link among GR, HR and Corporate Management.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitoring and updating of Company business units license, permits, payments, etc., by ensuring their compliance with the systems, structures and standards set by the company and various government agencies
- Maintaining a good working relationship with local and national government offices
- Ensuring that Company management is kept fully informed on all government regulations and instructions affecting business, objectives and employees’ interests
- Monitoring and updating to all ministerial orders and instructions, and relevant legislation, reporting and interpreting to Management and concerned Departments
- Preparing monthly achievement report pertaining to GR Department
- Attending to employees’ queries pertaining to visa and other related process
- Keep abreast of immigration and labor law developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth.
- Observing employment matters confidential and sensitive personnel records and files
- Maintain good relationship with stakeholders
- Perform any other related activity
- Attending to local authorities for represent companies business License/ permits application and renewal like Economic Department, Trade and Chamber of Commerce
- Diploma / Degree in any field from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, preferable 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Proven knowledge of UAE Labor Law, Tasheel, Immigration System, EMID and Medical System
- Comfortable in dynamic environments
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and achieve targets
- Bilingual: English and Arabic