Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Head of Design is responsible for all healthcare buildings architectural design activities, including the design of hospitals, primary care facilities, clinics, medical centers, etc., in the UAE design center. He is responsible to develop and promote the healthcare buildings design business, lead delivery, enforce policies and procedures, ensure quality and manage cost, capacity and utilization.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture or related field is preferred
- Specialization in healthcare buildings is a must.
- Chartered Professional Engineering certification or equivalent is preferred
- In depth knowledge and proven track record in the healthcare buildings design field
- Advanced graphic skills including hand sketching
- Understanding of international engineering standards and codes
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage
- 15+ years of industry experience in architectural design, particularly in healthcare buildings design
- 15+ years of experience in the architecture design in a top tier regional / multinational engineering consultancy firm
- Strong experience and track record in developing architectural design for a wide range of healthcare buildings design projects, such as hospitals, primary care facilities, clinics, specialized medical centers, laboratories, medical complexes, etc.
- Exposure to global best practices and trends in the architectural design, in particular related to healthcare buildings design
- Significant experience within the Middle East