Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Will take responsibility in assisting the business with the full administration and support services including payroll, HR administration, employee benefits, onboarding, visa, medical etc.
- Assist with aligning all policies and procedures across the Hospitality sector.
- Provide support to employees in various HR related area such as leaves, compensation, visa, reimbursements etc.
- Ensure HR documents (eg: contracts of employment, Employment letters) are filed in employee personal file both soft and hard copies.
- Manage & process payroll effectively.
- Monitoring and recording the time attendance of the store and kitchen staff
- Manage & maintain data in HR Systems & ensure high quality of data
- Working closely with HR members to ensure continuous & timely support to employees and address inquiries from them effectively.
- Manage & support onboarding program for new employees
- Support ongoing HR projects
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Calculation of end of services benefits
- Preparing final settlements
- Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations
- Liaise with the PRO on visa process of new and current employees
- Coordinate with the recruitment assistant in the process of medical insurance card issuance of new and current employees.
- Coordinate with Medical insurance providers & banks.
- Assist with policy development and documentation.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of reports are necessary to carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Provides necessary documentation and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks.
- Hospitality: Hotel/Restaurant experience desirable
- Graduate ideally with completed CIPD qualification.
- Proven HR operational experience ideally within a an organization that has voluminous transactional requirements
- 7 plus years’ experience
- Ability to set and drive the agenda and proactively manage/monitor delivery, balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and make decisions independently,