Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
Junior Procurement Executive
- Supervise the procurement activities for timely & accurate purchases, delivery & payments.
- Supervise purchase order process in Tally system; monitor & follow up on pending approvals.
- Supervise approved purchase Order submission to concerned suppliers / sub-contractors to ensure P.O. is received.
- Liaise with supplier / sub-contractor for non-deliveries, quality or breached terms & conditions.
- Liaise with accounts for advance payment; provide payment transfer details to foreign suppliers.
- Seek shipping / freight forwarding companies from supplying countries & negotiate price / fees etc.
- Escalate pending deliveries to procurement manager, recommend alternative suppliers to minimize delays.
- Responsible for all communication to the project team members and will provide the required procurement status reports.
- Interact with Engineering and design firms to establish any procedures/ guidelines for the procurement and execution of equipment/ materials and construction contracts.
- Oversee all required expediting and tracking for the purchased goods and services during the entire procurement cycle.
- Candidate should have a B.E Engineering degree holder.
- Degree in supply chain, purchasing, logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in procurement of Steel & structural.
- Candidates who have experience in ISO quality Systems preferred.
- Experience in logistics processing & knowledgeable on local customs standards & procedures.