Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
- Preventative maintenance on vehicles and/or equipment (includes pre & post trip inspections).
- Proper loading/unloading of shipments.
- Adherence to DOT, sate and federal laws and regulations.
- Compliance with corporate policies, procedures and regulations.
- Completion of trip/load documentation and records.
- Friendly and courteous interface with customers.
- Maintenance of protective gear and equipment.
- Safe connection of Mobile units at customer’s facilities. Properly using equipment to prevent resin spillage at customer sites.
- Operation of vehicles and/or equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Compliance with customer site policies and safety procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of vehicle and any assigned area.
- Weekly rotation of “on call” duty.
- Miscellaneous duties as requested.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Understanding of conditions that would incur an overweight situation, and possible solutions to these conditions
- Willingness to learn our services and products.
- Our commitment to Safety and Safe Driving.
- A Clean driving record is a must.
- Valid Class A CDL Driver’s License
- Mechanical and light electrical skills preferred. Will train motivated individual.
Courses to Advance Your Career