We’re looking for a Logistics Co-ordinator who can offer our customers a truly excellent ‘last mile’ delivery experience! Our customers are forward thinking, discerning and design savvy individuals who expect and deserve an amazing level of service. We are seeking someone who shares and understands these values and can champion the customer within the team.
With an emphasis on logistics you will be in a team where no two days are the same – from receipt of goods, booking deliveries, to stock control and liaising with third party transport providers.
This means problem solving any type of logistics customer query and issue whilst being proactive and prioritising solutions for the root cause of an issue. Like most start-ups we are an energetic team that’s not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get stuck in – as we grow we expect your role to develop with us!
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in retail and/ or wholesale operations and has an interest in the design furniture and lighting industry to join an exciting business.
- Generating purchase orders, check supplier order confirmations and update open orders in the system
- Upload PO to online supplier portal
- Tracking purchase order progress
- Manage receipt of purchase orders
- Receipt Purchase Orders
- Generate invoices and packing lists accurately and timely for daily despatch
- Generate delivery notes in a timely manner
- Liaise with Customer Service and Account Managers to keep them informed of progress and timelines.
- Liaising with the Customer Service, Account Managers, our third party warehouse and third party logistics partners to coordinate consolidated customer deliveries.
- Process stock returns with the warehouse and discrepancies
- Ownership of the operational customer journey ‘Place PO to last mile delivery’
- Passing on any valuable customer feedback to the team (as well as your own ideas and improvements), so we can make sure we optimise our service and product. We welcome input from every team member!
- Working with other members of the team with sales, marketing, product and operational tasks related to your role.
- Team projects to meet company objectives and key results
- Experience in retail or wholesale operations for at least 2 years in the ecommerce environment or showroom with luxury furniture, or lighting or home accessories experience
- Passion for design and experience with designers, furniture brands or home retailers in the past is a big plus.
- High level of organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Numeracy and ability to work with a high volume of data entry
- Strong computer skills including an intermediate level in Microsoft Excel.
- Someone who can work in a fast-paced environments and tackles issue head on.
- A highly personable attitude and a genuine passion for operations and customer experience.
- An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed.
- An ambitious person who is looking to develop their career path in retail, wholesale operations and who wants to learn/evolve skills fast.
- A high bar of excellence and the ability to take feedback and criticism without ego.
- A sense of humour & a ton of ambition.
- The opportunity to join a world class team of founders and investors and play a key role in a company that is changing an industry.
- The working environment offers an exceptional opportunity and freedom to develop your skills/knowledge at an extremely fast pace.
- Team lunches, office snacks and team building days
- Competitive salary