Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
We are currently looking for a Paralegal who can assist our Education team, the main job purpose is to support with marketing and business development.
Performs administrative and clerical tasks as well as legal research and author articles as needed.
- Perform legal research, checking facts, gathering client information and evidence and completing paperwork.
- Write articles for Law Update and other publications when required
- Liaise with stakeholders internally and externally – including various government authorities
- Assist with targeting new clients
- Arranging meetings / contacting various authorities
- Coordination work with other teams/office etc
- Maintain physical and electronic filing systems
- Conduct billable work to some extent
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- General office skills: filing, faxing, emailing, meeting notes.
- Strong attention to detail, coordination of multiple projects and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work individually, on a project and/or in a team environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Complete discretion and ability to work with confidential information.