Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
We pride in our Heritage of being an established education provider for over two decades. We bring tried and tested experience in the development and management of schools and preschools, and have been consistently delivering a high quality education to thousands of students. Our educational brands Sunmarke School, Regent International School, (rated ‘Good with Outstanding features’), and the Jumeirah International Nurseries, are premium international educational institutes which are rated amongst the leading schools and preschools, respectively, in the UAE.
This role entails managing the overall bus transportation on a daily basis and is the primary point of contact for the parent community.
The Transport Coordinator will work within the school premises and will be responsible for managing all bus transportation to the satisfaction of the Company and School management.
The fleet includes the pickup and drop-off buses, ASA buses and adhoc requests as required by the school.
- Set and manage the overall route plan of school transportation in a way that guarantees adherence to contractual obligations committed by the school to parents and the wider school community.
- Managing drivers and bus attendants on a daily basis in line with the schools’ operational requirements.
- Manage parents’ enrollment on the bus service.
- Communicate with parents as and when required in a professional and competent manner.
- Guarantee timely execution of all transport plans.
- Ensure that child protection policies are always adhered to.
- Managing Maintenance of Vehicles for all Business Unit.
- Managing New Registration/Renewals of RTA Permit for Drivers and Bus Attendant’s.
- Applying for School Transport NOC.
- Managing New Registrations/Renewals of Vehicle Registration(MULKIYA) for all vehicles.
- School Transport Route Planning beginning of every academic year.
- Preparing Management reports (Bus Capacity Utilisation,Vehicle Maintenance etc).
- Proficiency in English.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Must be presentable.
- Customer oriented.
- Up to date with and comfortable using Microsoft Office.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within similar in Dubai.
- Familiar with RTA regulations and relevant legislation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in a diverse and multicultural organisation – able to take cultural differences into account when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationship with all stakeholders.
Apply for this job
To apply, please visit Our Careers page here