Maple Bear combines the best of Canadian educational practices with a child-focussed system in order to bring Canadian early childhood, elementary, and high school education to students around the world.
We believe this can be accomplished by focusing on language acquisition and development, literacy, English-language arts, mathematics, science and technology, creative activity, physical skills and well-being, and finally, personal and social awareness.
Maple Bear Global Schools shares the belief that educating young people is a great responsibility given to us by parents and society. Our actions must therefore reflect the highest possible standards of professional performance and professional integrity.
What is the nursery’s greatest qualities/ strengths?
- Maple Bear offers one of the top curricula in the world with Canadian style early
childhood programs– Canada’s education consistently ranks #1 in English speaking
countries among International Rankings
- Being a global school crosses many cultures and brings with it a better understanding
of the cultures represented in a classroom
- English immersion education is provided and in addition both Arabic and French Core
Languages are offered daily beginning at age 2—using the immersion methodology.
- Maple Bear’s low child to adult ratios, per age requirements, provides the best
individual attention, safety, hygiene, and nutrition for your child. Ratios: 18
months 1:3; 2 -3 year olds 1:4; 3-4 years old 1:6; 4-6 years old 1:8
- Safety and Health are a high priority with termly quality assurance inspections,
daily risk assessments and daily morning temperature checks provided by our
- Daily communication to parents of their child’s care, hygiene, and education are
provided at no additional cost.
- Maple Bear is KHDA licensed and is purpose built to meet local KHDA Early Childhood
- Maple Bear’s Love to Read initiative is a community outreach program that is an
initiative to prepare an integrated national literacy strategy to produce a reading
- Maple Bear’s proprietary curriculum links learning in the classroom to real life
experiences in the community.