Send me more jobs like this Get Email Alert
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
Applicants must be confident, enthusiastic have a high standard of customer service skills with the ability to pass this passion on to customers to delivering great service and a memorable experience. Applicants must be comfortable working within the beverages sector.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Engaging the customer in the brand experience & story.
- Educating consumers with product knowledge.
- Generate sales, using the brand selling method and service policy, systematically looking for link sales, develop loyal customers.
- Give advice & bear in mind the customer’s priorities.
- Know and reach individual sales targets & promotion targets.
- Master and systematically use the brands service & selling methods. Systematically link sales and loyalise the customer.
- Collate information about competitors, customer feedback & any important situation occurring at the POS
- Track, collate and comment on shop trends and performance results
- Excellent attitude with customers & team
- Know how to introduce the brand
- People & service orientated, neat appearance, wears a clean, pressed uniform
- Product technical expertise
- Nationality – Chinese/Russian preferred
- Sales / Customer service experience in Beverage industry is a must
- Well – groomed person
- Excellent communication skills
- Business sense